The new version of the apps includes the following changes:
- An account page has been added where it's possible to view and update the personal information.
- The suggestion for the meeting for carpooling has been improved significantly.
- It's now possible to do a booking from any day of the week and month.
This version includes a new workflow to book an alternative. Additionally, there is now the possibility to book directly a transport mean, without having to perform a search in the alternatives page.
In this version we added the possibility to deactivate a team for a certain period. For team members, is now possible to leave the team. Additionally, we have fixed some bugs.
We have added a new alternative: Boat + Public Transport.
As part of version 2 of the Mobalt app we are introducing additional functional changes:
- A new bookings page, where the details of the itinerary can be viewed.
- A simplified version of the buttons to handle the carpooling requests.
The new version of the Mobalt app introduces important changes:
- A new graphical concept, more attractive and polished to the detail.
- A new reservation process, shorter and more flexible.
- Introduction of carpooling terms and conditions.
We added some cool features for the alternatives:
- New UI for the list of alternatives and search parameters.
- Reservations are now divided in into "active" and "expired" pages.
- The e-ticket can be now accessed offline.
Additionally, we have done some fixes.
We introduced the possibility to create carpooling teams, in particular:
- Create and modify a team with your preferred itinerary.
- One time and daily reservations for teams.
- Chat with the team leader to decide meeting points and times.
Some fixes for the chat.
The new version of the app contains an integrated chat, through which users can communicate with each other.
This release contains additional information for reservations. Minor bug fixes.
Some improvements and bug fixes after the initial release.
The first version of the Mobalt app is released to the public. Find the best alternative to go work!